Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Seven Thousand Pt. 2 (Your Reactions)

I would really like to hear from you all. I would like to see your reactions. Please comment below or email me at JoshThomas2@gmail.com and I can add your comment myself. Thanks

The remark below is from my mother who witnessed this situation first hand when my family visited me here recently.

"I believe that every child that comes into the world should have enough food to eat, a safe place to sleep, an opportunity to grow and thrive, but most of all someone to protect and love them. I am saddened whenever I see the evidence of how short we are in meeting these basic responsibilities for any child ... My heart aches for all children who are left behind. " - Bari E. Thomas

PLEASE add your own comments below or email me at JoshThomas2@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment